- 2-3 Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Coriander Leaves
- ½ Cup Mint Leaves
- 2-3 Green Chili
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp White Pepper Powder
- ½ Cup Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Milk Powder
- ½ Tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- In a bowl add chicken cubes.
- In a food processor add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chili, lime juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, plain yogurt, milk powder, sugar, oil and salt to taste.
- Make a smooth paste and pour it over the chicken cubes.
- Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hours. The longer they marinate, the softer and tender the meat turns out.
- Soak skewers in a bowl of water.
- Insert chicken cubes on to the skewers.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Add the skewers to grill pan and cook them for 15 mins on each side.
- Turning carefully until the kabab are golden and cooked on all sides.
- Continue cooking all the marinated chicken skewers.