- 30-40 Pieces Oreos
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- In a bowl add 30-40 Oreo cookies and crush into fine crumbs.
- Set Aside 1/2 Cup Crushed Oreos.
- Add melted butter to the Oreo crumble and mix until well combined.
- In a 9×9 inch pan lined with parchment paper, Transfer the Oreo crumble mix.
- Firmly press with your hand to pack down Oreo crumble mix. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla essence, heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Break 3-6 Oreo Cookies using your hands and add to cream cheese filling, fold into the filling.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the Oreo crust. Spread it evenly using a spatula. Break 3-6 Oreos using your hands and sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 Hours or Overnight until set.
- Once set, cut into square bars.