- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Coarse Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the wet ingredients – butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and eggs. Beat about 1 minute.
- Add flour to the butter mixture and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer cookie dough into a separate bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Make small balls using your the palm of your hands and place cookie dough onto cookie sheet. The cookie dough doesn’t have to be perfectly round. You can flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Keep an eye on your oven as each oven bakes differently.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Garnish with coarse salt.