- 4-6 Yellow Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Red Onions
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1-2 Tsp Seafood Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Shredded
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1 Tsp Green Onions/Chives
- Boil potatoes, drain, peel and slice carefully.
- In a bowl add sliced potatoes, red onions diced, ground black peppers, salt, seafood seasoning and toss gently.
- Heat cast iron pan on medium heat.
- Apply butter to pan.
- Add potato mixture, spread out evenly, add milk and simmer. Turn off heat. Add mozzarella on top.
- Pop skillet into the oven to bake at 325F for 10 Minutes.
- Garnish with green onions or chives.