- 5-6 Chicken Leg Quarters
- 2 Tsp Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- In a bowl add chicken leg quarters. Pat and Dry.
- Marinate the Chicken leg quarters with Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Oregano, Parsley, Olive Oil, Cilantro, Greek Plain Yogurt.
- Set aside for 30 Minutes to 1 Hour.
- Heat a griddle. Brush lightly with oil.
- Add chicken to griddle, cook one side without turning.
- Flip chicken leg quarters after 8 – 12 Minutes, cook second side without turning.
- Remove chicken on a serving platter.