- 5-6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2-3 Tsp Tandoori Masala
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Plain 2% Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Shawarma Masala
- 1/2 Salt
- Oil for Frying
Breading Mix: In a separate bowl add all purpose flour, ground black pepper, shawarma masala, salt – mix & set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into strips. Rise, Dry.
- In a bowl add Ginger Garlic paste, Turmeric, Kashmiri Red Chili powder, Cumin powder, Salt, Tandoori masala, lemon juice, yogurt and corn flour – mix into a paste consistency.
- Add Chicken strips in the bowl and combine well. Marinate Chicken Strips 30 mins to 1 Hour.
- In a deep pan heat oil to 400F. Use a cooking thermometer to check. Once oil is hot lower the temp to Medium Heat.
- Add first batch of chicken strips into hot oil. Cook all sides turning gently.
- Remove first batch onto a plate lined with paper towel. Let chicken strips rest.
- Continue frying remaining chicken until all the chicken strips are done.
- Serve hot with Sweet Chili Sauce, Chicken Sauce or Ranch.
Link to Products Used:
- Tandoori Masala: https://rstyle.me/+kWBIvSzrTAFXH6OkLti4aA
- Seafood Seasoning: https://rstyle.me/+Pg3fZKwxZwCL0OWx3AFb0Q
- Fages 2% Plain Greek Yogurt: https://rstyle.me/+JeV_4Bc80m6KEQiTdp3y8A
- Corn Flour: https://rstyle.me/+gV5_LjUmf8191maBANrtuA
- Shawarma Chicken Seasoning: https://rstyle.me/+n6xwM823gqGDGNp7vdu67g
- All Purpose Flour: https://rstyle.me/+WwgcVhzwJzh4jVtFmyrl2g
- Ground Black Pepper: https://rstyle.me/+_FJaZaAzgZXTMRE5fRWZIA
- Cast Iron Skillet: https://rstyle.me/+PzQ71ISSHY8XH2SYxiVkYg
- Steel Tongs: https://rstyle.me/+MN1WYnQcdvAseVY8Dp9hlw