- 1 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups of Cool Whip (Whipped Cream)
- 1/3 cup of Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- 6-8 Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- In a food processor crush graham crackers, add butter and mix well.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and mix well.
- In the same bowl add lemon juice and combine.
- In small serving cups spoon in graham cracker crumble mixture.
- Press down packing the graham cracker into serving cups.
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker
- Smooth out the top of the cream cheese. Don’t overfill.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers.
- Refriderate for 2 hours or over night.