- Chicken with Bones
- Fried Onions
- 2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Tbsp Yogurt
- 2 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 10-15 Cashews
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 4-6 Green Chilies
- 4 Tbsp Cream
- Wash the chicken.
- In a bowl add chicken, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cashew milk, salt.
- Mix chicken well with spices and set aside for 1 hour.
- Slice onions into thin slices
- Heat fry pan on medium heat, add oil and fry the sliced onions until golden in color. Remove fried onions from oil & once its cooled, crush it using a motor/pestle.
- In same fry pan add marinated chicken & cook on medium heat for 6-7 mins.
- Now add the crushed fried onions, mix it well and continue to fry it on medium heat for 5-6 mins till oil separates.
- Add water and continue to cook covered on low heat for 15 mins till chicken is tender.
- Add the cream, mix & simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Add green chilies.
- Add the finely chopped coriander leaves, mix well & simmer for a minute.
- Serve with Rice or Naan.