- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Tandoori Chicken Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Plain Yogurt
- Wash and Pat dry each drumstick.
- Cut two slices diagonally into the chicken drumsticks
- In a separate bowl add salt, red chili powder, kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, tandoori chicken masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, oil and yogurt.
- Mix spices well until combined.
- Add a drumstick into the marinade and coat all over. Do this for remaining drumsticks.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight if using later.
- Prepare an outdoor grill, baking sheet or grill pan on stove.
- Brush cooking surface with oil.
- Once surface is hot – add chicken drumsticks and cook until well done (165F internal Temp of chicken). Rotate continually – Cooking all sides. Do this for all the drumsticks.
- Serve with rice, naan, paratha or any sauce of your choice.