- 2 Lb Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Kashmiri Chili Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
Pumpkin Sriracha Aioli Sauce
- 2-4 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2-4 Tbsp Mayonnaise (Regular or Vegan)
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha or to Taste
- 1-2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt to Taste
- Dash of Paprika
- Slice of Lemon
- Put a Pot of Water to Boil.
- Then cut each potato in half or in quarters if using larger potatoes.
- Wash potatoes to remove starch and dry completely on a kitchen towel.
- Add potatoes into boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Dice Fresh Garlic.
- Remove potatoes from boiling water.
- In the same bowl – add olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, cumin powder, ground black pepper, kashmiri chili powder, salt and mix until well combined with potatoes.
- Heat a skillet. Add Olive Oil.
- Add marinated potatoes in a single layer, roast covered for 10 minutes, flipping them over with tongs or a spatula at the halfway point.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes, uncover and fry for crispier potatoes.
- While the potatoes roast, whisk together the sauce in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine pumpkin puree, mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, lemon juice, paprika, salt and mix together to combine.
- Remove potatoes from skillet when golden and crispy. Garnish potatoes with coriander!
- Serve with side of Pumpkin Aioli Sauce and Lemon Wedge.