- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 2.5 – 3 Tbsp Juice & Zest of One Lemon
- Powdered Sugar & Sliced Lemons to Garnish
- Grease a Loaf Pan and Add parchment Paper
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together room temperature butter and sugar. Around 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add the lemon juice and zest. Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add Vanilla Extract.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder on low speed.
- Add half the flour mixture, then the milk, then the rest of the flour mixture.
- Bake at 325F for 40-60 Minutes.