- 4-6 Small size Potatoes (boiled, peeled & mashed with Fork)
- 5-6 Green Chilies
- 5 Dry Red Chilies
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- 2-4 Teaspoons Olive Pickles
- 2 Tablespoon Mustard Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Boil potatoes, Peel and Mash with Fork.
- Boil 2 Eggs, Peel and Chop.
- In a large bowl add chopped red onions, coriander, green chilies & combine.
- Add mustard oil and salt according to taste.
- Add chopped eggs & fold gently with the mashed potato.
- Add Olive Pickles (Can be found in a Bangladeshi/Indian Supermarket)
- Mix well till fully combined. Taste and adjust the salt.
- Transfer to Serving Bowl
- Garnish with Dry roasted chili peppers.