- 4-6 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- Half Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger + Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken BBQ Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Sherwma Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Fajita Seasoning
- Parsley Flakes
- Mustard Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3-6 Green Chillies
- 1 Can Coconut Milk – 13.5 FL/399 ML
- Fried Onions
- Ground Black Pepper
Peel and cut all the potatoes. Wash and rinse them.
In a large bowl combine all the spices and marinate the potatoes.
Heat a large deep pot, Add Oil.
Add the potato mixture. Cover and Cook – Add water as necessary to get the gravy.
Garnish with Green Chillies, Fried Onions.