- 2 Small Cornish Hen
- Half Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger + Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken BBQ Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Sherwma Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Fajita Seasoning
- Parsley Flakes
- Mustard Oil
- Ground Black Pepper
Combine all the ingredients together and marinate the cornish hens.
Set aside for 15-20 minutes or 1 hour or over night.
Get your grill ready. Grill Cornish Hens on high heat or flame.
Don’t keep turning your Hens! They will easily loosed on the grill once they are cooked.
Serve Hot with Rice, Naan, Paratha.