Skip to content
- Fresh or Frozen thawed broccoli – Chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked long-grain rice to make 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 10.75-ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt (Optional) and ground black pepper
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup flour
- Chicken Stock
- Cumin 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a Deep Pot and add your butter, onions and sautee.
- Add 1/4 cup flour. Mix and combine with butter and onions
- Slowly add milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, salt, black pepper.
- Cook the broccoli just until tender; drain and add to the milk mixture.
- Cook the rice according to package directions. Add the cooked rice to the broccoli mixture.
- Cook on medium to low heat and stir constantly until desired soup consistency.
- Spoon into the prepared dish and top with the cheese.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: